What is a lag switch and what can it do?
Simply put a lag switch is the ultimate weapon in online gaming. Let us explain how it works. When you’re playing an online game there is an inbound signal and an outbound signal. When playing normally both allow the data to flow freely but when someone uses a lag switch is cuts off the outbound connection without cutting the inbound one for a duration of 1 to 10 seconds. This allows the person to move around and attack while becoming temporarily impervious to attacks. Whatever you do during this time is cached up by the system and when the connection is restored your system syncs up. Your system will then register any damage you have taken as well as transmitting out what you did. Anything you did during this time will appear in a burst to your opponents. A lag switch can provide a great advantage in shooters like Halo and Call of Duty especially in a 1v1; they are also used to glitch games in ways that would not be possible otherwise.
What do other players see/experience when the lag switch is activated?
From the other players perspective you will appear to:
- Teleport around.
- Move in unpredictable ways making them exceedingly difficult to combat.
- Become invincible for the duration that the lag switch is enabled.
If you want to see first hand what it’s capable of see our Lag Switch Demonstration
What systems do Premium Lag’s devices work with?
All of our lag switches work with PS2, PS3, Xbox and Xbox 360 flawlessly. They also work on many PC games. Our lag switches are especially effective in First Person Shooter games like Halo, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 but creative players find ways to use them in multiple genres of games.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Shipping is 100% free to any destination in the United States. International shipping is $15.95 to anywhere in the world.
Do your lag switches ship with a warranty?
Yes! Our lag switches come with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer error. 12 times what our competitors offer. Please note the warranty is void if there is evidence the switch has been opened or tampered with.
Who builds the Premium Lag Switch?
Our engineers builds all of our lag switches right here in the United States under strict quality controls with parts from domestic suppliers.
How do I connect my new lag switch?
When you receive your lag switch from us installation is far simpler than with any other on the market. Follow these steps:
1. Disconnect the Ethernet cable currently linking your console to your router, switch or modem.
2. Replace is with the Premium Lag Switch. One side is labeled with what it should be connected to.
3. If for some reason this does not work reverse the lag switch.
4. Go online into a game. If you use this in any online area other than gaming you will get disconnected.
5. Hold button for 1-5 seconds. This will take some practice to get down and there’s some personal preference with how long to hold it.
6. If you get timed out you’re holding it too long.
7. Enjoy and Win.
How can I be sure you won’t rip me off?
When you pay via PayPal you can cancel payment if we don’t fulfill your order to your utmost satisfaction (which we promise we will).